EU Fee Reduction Scholarships Award: Royal Holloway, University of London is offering EU Fee Reduction Scholarships Award to support the higher education of international students in the UK. This scholarship is active for the academic year 2022-2023.
EU national students and home country students from the UK are eligible to apply. This scholarship can be applied to an undertaken undergraduate programme at RHUL. The award is a fee reduction equivalent to 60% of the difference between the UK (Home) and International fee for the undertaken course.
Everything You Need to Know
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
Royal Holloway, University of London is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London ranking 378th in Best Global Universities. It aims to provide an education that is interdisciplinary and encourages critical thinking.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? RHUL extends an excellent management education that equips its international student body with the skills and knowledge required to thrive in a rapidly-changing world.
Application Deadline: All students for 2022 entry should be made by 26th February 2022.
EU Fee Reduction Scholarships Award Details
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
EU Fee Reduction Scholarships Award- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All UK home students and international EU students can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at RHUL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an EU national on 1st September before starting their applied course.
Method of Application
- How to Apply: Undergraduate applications for RHUL can be made via UCAS or through the university portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit their A-levels and International Baccalaureate qualifications along with a transcript or certificate of their results.
- Students will also need to enter their personal and academic information and write a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Advantages & Benefits
The candidates selected will be awarded a fee reduction equivalent to 60% of the difference between the UK (Home) and International fees for your course.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview