SGA International Student Scholarships-USA: If you want to achieve your dreams of receiving an international education, you can apply for the SGA International Student Scholarships-USA offered by Nicholls State University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate or graduate students can both apply for this scholarship. Students must identify as fill time enrolled international applicants at Nicholls State with a maintained GPA of 2.75 to be eligible to take this $500 scholarship.
Everything You Need to Know
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in the USA.
Founded in 1948, Nicholls is part of the University of Louisiana System, Nicholls State University is a public university in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Nicholls State University is ranked #88 in Regional Universities South.
Why choose to study at Nicholls State University? Nicholls State University delivers accredited degree programs and comprehensive learning experiences to prepare students for regional and global professions within a spirited campus environment immersed in Bayou Region culture.
Application Deadline: Students must complete and submit their applications no later than Friday, March 4, 2022.
SGA International Student Scholarships-USA Brief Description
- University or Organization: Nicholls State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
SGA International Student Scholarships-USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programmes taught at NSU can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- How to Apply: Undergraduate or graduate admission applications at Nicholls State must be online via its application portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained at the Scholarship Office or by email@example.com or apply here. Students will be required to submit an essay and a recommendation letter to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts and course descriptions from previous university work
- Copies of current I-20 & I-94 form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Transfer Advisor form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Immunization Form
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts with Official English Translation
- Official Certification of Degree Earned with Official English Translation
- Summary of Educational Background by Years Form
- Official GMAT or GRE scores sent directly by ETS
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents at the time of application and must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Internet-based – 79
Advantages & Benefits
Nicholls State University will provide the selected international students a scholarship worth $500 towards/her study costs.