Urbanest Accommodation Scholarships Awards: The University of South Australia is seeking outstanding candidates to become a part of the Urbanest Accommodation Scholarships awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
Incoming international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The studentship is available for brilliant students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in Australia.
Everything You Need to Know
Golden chance for international students to get 50% discount at the University of South Australia.
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities and is the largest University in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students. It offers educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with industry-informed teaching and research that is inventive and adventurous. Ranked second in Australia for quality education and with 100% of assessed research rated at or above world-class, the university is young, innovative, and offers students the chance to gain real-world experience. It also empowers students to develop their careers in their chosen fields successfully.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Urbanest Accommodation Scholarships Awards Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Urbanest Accommodation Scholarships Awards- Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are available to the undergraduate and master’s degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- New bachelor or master coursework students commencing a new degree in Semester
- Be a prospective international student (over 18 years of age)
- Be eligible to study in Australia starting in Semester 1, 2022 (February intake)
Method of Application
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must apply for admission in a degree coursework at the University of South Australia. After getting enrolled, complete the Urbanest Accommodation Scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability.
Advantages & Benefits
Room type: Single room with private bathroom in 4 person apartment
Full rate: $349 per week
50% scholarship rate: $174.50 per week
Bond payment: $698 (4 weeks rent)
Holding fee: $174.50, which will go toward the first-week rent.
Room type: Large studio with single bed and kitchen
Total rate: $469 per week
50% scholarship rate: $234.50 per week
Bond payment: $938 (4 weeks rent)
Holding fee: $234.50, which will go toward the first-week rent
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters